Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Galveston Vacation Part Two

June 8th, 2015 DAY TWO:
               Today I woke up to the smell of bacon. After a long day yesterday, I had a great sleep. After we ate a delicious breakfast of bacon, eggs, and biscuits, we went outside to play with bubbles and chalk. We had to use the chalk to make a divining line between Hammock City and our play area because Dalton got bubbles all over my mom's pillow. Hammock city is made up of eight hammocks. Dalton and Dyson were playing a game with the bubbles that was about poison bubbles were attacking a city and they took turns being the villain and the superhero. I made a mural of the beach at sunset. The chalk is really easy to use t make pictures like that with. I was working on it when Hayley, Heather, and Grampy took Dalton to the store to get supplies to fix the boat. This way Dalton was out of the way and Dyson was fishing with Patrick. IT took me almost and hour to finish it, but it looked great!
                My mom and I went to Walmart and Academy after everybody got back. My mom got a pair of sandals at Academy and then we went to Walmart. Walmart was INSANE! It was really crowed. I thought the Walmart in Plano was bad, but that was before I went to the one in Galveston. All I wanted to do was get out of there. My mom and I both got a pair of cheap flip flops for the rest of the trip.
                  When we got home, Dyson, Patrick, and Dalton were using the kayak and going to the beach that was next to the ramp where you put boats in the water. They were "kidnapping" hermit crabs and bringing them back to our beach house. We all took turns riding in the kayak. Dalton and I went together to the beach and brought back empty shells. Patrick and I went, too. We mainly just rowed around for a while. Noah and I played ping pong for a while he beat me, but only by two points. He beat Patrick only by one point.
                   After fishing and kayaking dinner was almost ready. We all went in after Grampy and Dalton started stringing a little fishing pole for Dalton to use tomorrow. We had meatloaf and potatoes for dinner and we worked on a puzzle of the ocean. I am now in bed typing and looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment