Sunday, June 14, 2015

Galveston Vacation Part Eight

June 14, 2015 DAY EIGHT:
                        My mom woke us up this morning to get packed and ready to leave. We all made our beds, got dressed, packed our stuff, did walk through's, and left.We were all on the road by 9:30. I went with my dad. Patrick went with my mom, Hayley, and the D's. Our car was a lot quieter than the other car. We made two stops on the way home. My mom's car made three or four stops. We got home almost an hour before they did.
                          When we got home my dad and I unloaded the car and then went and got Roxie and Yum Yum.  After I unpacked all of my stuff I took Yum Yum for a walk. Then I made macaroni and watched T.V. Today was full of driving and resting. We all had lots of fun, but we are glad to be home I am really happy the our family got to spend a week together in Galveston. Thank you Grammie and Grampy for planing this trip, and thank you to all of the adults who helped with it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment