Thursday, June 11, 2015

Galveston Vacation Part Five

June 11th, 2015 DAY FIVE:
                           This morning I woke up because Dyson turned off a fan. Noah was using that fan because it was really hot in the room. Dyson was watching T.V. and couldn't hear because the fan was too loud. When he turned it off I noticed the difference and started to wake up. Then Noah woke up and told Dyson to turn it back on. That caught me by surprise and woke me up. I got up and went down stairs. Right as I got down stairs they were serving breakfast. Breakfast was really good. Grammie made eggs, biscuits, and ham. Grampy asked us if we wanted to go in the boat again today. Dalton said no because he wanted to go on the little boat. None of us knew what he was talking about. We finally figured out that he meant the kayak. I said pick me! I want to go on the boat! Then Grampy asked if I wanted to drive the boat. I said Yes!I asked Dalton if he wanted to drive the boat he said he would drive the kayak.
                             At about ten o'clock, Hayley and Kevin took Dyson, Dalton, Patrick, and I to the beach. We were there until one. We brought boogie boards and floaties. The waves were pretty big so it was really fun to sit on our floaties and let the waves push us away. There were lots of times when the waves knocked us over. At one point we all got out at the same time. That was lucky because the ice cream truck was there. Dalton had a fit the other day because we didn't catch the ice cream truck in time. Everyone enjoyed their ice cream. Dalton got a Spider-Man Popsicle, Dyson and I both got snow cones, Patrick got a cookies n'cream ice ream cone, and Hayley got a chocolate ice cream cone.
                                We went back to the beach house for a break. My mom and dad left to go to lunch and the store and the Horn's went to the souvenir shop. They were all gone for an hour. I watched T.V. and played in my phone but I soon got bored.
                                   Everyone got home and we ate tacos and queso for dinner. After dinner we went fishing. the boys went to the beach to look for squid but I was catching shrimp for bait. When we got enough bait I started fishing. After a while I felt something heavy on my line. I started to reel in my line. All of a sudden there was a big wire floating above the water and the light in the water had moved ten feet from its original spot. The good news is that this is probably not the first time that this has happened because in the book that has information on the house it tells you what to do in case you catch the wire. Well, I had a good laugh for the day! Another great day has passed and we are all tired but looking forward to another fun-filled day

No comments:

Post a Comment