Saturday, June 13, 2015

Galveston Vacation Part Seven

June 13, 2015 DAY SEVEN:
                        Today, after I woke up, Heather woke up Patrick so we could go souvenir shopping. We were there for a while. Patrick got a red Frisbee. I got a necklace that has a sea turtle with a purple flower as its shell. I also got a small heart-shaped bottle with sand and seashells in it. It is my Galveston in a bottle. After we finished getting souvenirs we went to The Spot. Patrick and I got burgers and the adults got shrimp.                            After we got home my parents and Hayley took us to the beach. The waves were really big, but they were fun to play in. We would grab floaties and when a really big wave came we would jump up and ride the wave as far as we could. After we got home I took a bath. That was a total waste because right after we went on the big floaty thing that attached to the boat. It was really fun. Noah and Dalton only went on with us when we were in the canal. Patrick, Dyson, and  all went out into the bay. It was really fun going fast. None of us fell off. When we got back to the canal we jumped off of the floaty in the middle of the canal and swam back the rest of they way. After we swam back we swam for a while.
                            When we finished swimming we went inside and just hung out at the house. Noah played with Dyson and I again. We were playing games on my kindle. We played games and watched T.V. for a long time. Dinner was ready so we went down and had burgers. After eating Dyson and I went upstairs to play a little more. I got bored upstairs and went down to fish. I didn't catch anything, but lots of fish stole my bait. We had a fun day. Everyone is tired. This was our last full day here, and we had a great vacation. I am so glad we decided to come to the beach house.

No comments:

Post a Comment