Friday, June 12, 2015

Galveston Vacation Part Six

June 12, 2015 DAY SIX:
                        This morning I woke up because I didn't feel good last night and I was coughing a lot. When I got up and had a bowl of cereal. It was a slow day mostly. We ate and then we watched T.V. and hung around for a while. Grammie needed to go to Academy so Heather, Grammie, my mom, and I used this as an escape from all of the boys. We spent a while looking at swimsuits at Academy. I got a two-piece swim suit that was blue with palm trees. It was a t-shirt and shorts type of swim suit. After we finished at Academy, we ordered pizza to take home for lunch. The pizza wouldn't be ready to pick up for another thirty minutes so we went to Walmart to get groceries that we needed. Walmart was definitely not as crazy as it was the other day, but it was still crazy. We piked up the pizza and went home. The pizza smelled and tasted so good!
                        My mom and dad left in search of shrimp to cook for dinner. All of the kids except Patrick were in the bedroom. Noah took almost a two hour break from everything to play with Dyson and me. Noah is really fun! He messed around with us and tried to get into the chair that I was sitting in. If I went downstairs he would sit in the chair,and I would have to try to get him out of it. We were playing and watching T.V. for a few hours. Dyson and Dalton left for a boat ride and I just watched Phineas and Ferb for a while.
                          Later, my mom and dad were cooking and Grampy and I were fishing I caught two fish and three fish stole my bait. I had a lot of fun fishing with Grampy. When it was time for us to go up and eat we had to put up our fishing pole to go upstairs. I ate leftover pizza for dinner instead of shrimp because I don't like seafood. Yet another great day has passed and we are all looking forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment