Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Galveston Vacation Part Three

June 9th, 2105 DAY THREE:
                 Today I woke up to a quiet house and thought no one was in the house. I went downstairs and almost everyone was awake. Dalton was very excited to look in the crab traps. Heather did all she could to stall him while we waited for everyone to really wake up. As soon as everyone was moving around they checked the crab traps. Dalton was a little disappointed that it was only the same two crabs from yesterday, but he was glad to help let them loose.
                   About an hour later, my mom, Hayley, Grammie, Patrick, Dalton, Dyson, and I went out to drive around for a little while and got to the store. Our main reason to go out was to stay out of Grampy's way while he worked on the boat. We drove out to the ferries and waited in line to get on one. We were lucky and got the Aggie one. After the boat left we got out of the car and went to the rails to watch the seagulls, pelicans, and dolphins. It was really funny to watch the dolphins racing the boat. I wanted to take a picture but all I could think about was me dropping my phone into the ocean. I didn't take any pictures. After the ferry landed we got off and turned around to get on another one to go back to the mainland. We had to wait for almost an hour to get back onto a ferry. The trip back seemed a lot longer. Dalton was complaining that he was hungry and thirsty. I said he should of thought about that when he and Patrick ate all of the granola bars. We finally got off of the boat and went to Wendy's for lunch.
                      After we ate, we went to Randal's to get shopping done. It was calm and uncrowded, unlike Walmart. It was easy to find things, but we had so much stuff to get. Not to mention, nothing was near another thing at all. After spending an hour at the store, we went back to the beach house. We played with the chalk and went in the kayak. A long time passed and I got bored. Patrick and Dalton were in the kayak and I couldn't use it. Dyson was using the chalk but I didn't want to play with it. I asked my mom what I could do she suggested a lot of things. I was about to go upstairs when she said that I could use an inner tube and swim in the ocean.  I immediate got the tube and got into the water. Pretty soon Dyson and Patrick were in the water, too. After I fell off of the inner tube, I started swimming. Patrick and Dyson did the same.
We started jumping off of the dock and Dalton joined us. We were all playing for a few hours. It was really fun. We had to get out, take showers, and eat. We will probably do this tomorrow. Everyone is really tired from our exciting day. Dyson and Dalton are already asleep, and my eyes are closing as I type. Tomorrow will be a great day. The boat is fixed and we can swim in the ocean. Lots to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment